Sunday, June 24, 2012

my favorite weekend



five things I liked about this weekend:

friday morning run to Davis Ace yielded the unexpected pleasure of a conversation and a free mug/tote

I got to finish off an interesting vbs week that included unexpectedly well-behaved kids and an underlying threat of stomach flu

Davis is void of students this weekend. I find myself in town (on vacay) the week between graduation and the start of summer session. The line at dos coyotes was actually manageable

I was finally able to get some quality studying done

I got a chance to toy with my new aeropress this morning. It was magical (review to follow whenever I get around to it)

*sigh* now back to work tomorrow...

2 comments:

deBOrah said...

YAY you got an aeropress!!!! isn't the cleanup genius?!?! hockey puck coffee grounds to go!

Jack Zhu said...

yep...it's a pretty cool little coffee device...i like that it comes with a to-go bag so you can make coffee anywhere.