Sunday, February 3, 2013

the undercover niners fan

courtesy of sfgate (shh...they don't know)
the other day I was walking through downtown sac on my way to grab lunch when I noticed a lot of people wearing 49ers gear...t-shirts, jerseys, jackets, hats, etc. I know, in northern california there are only two football teams (well i guess that's debatable...) so when one of them is playing in the superbowl, it makes sense that people will be showing their support. The weird thing is, where were all these jerseys and jackets in 2005? Or for that matter 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010? I dunno, not trying to call anyone out, just a superbowl week observation here in Sac. Of course, being an eagles fan, I feel I'd be a bit more objective in making such a statement (as we haven't had a good year in a while). Well, I suppose regardless of who you're rooting for, what matters is that you have fun.

No comments: