Wednesday, December 14, 2011

100 words | five pounds of peanut butter?

I have two days left to pick out a white elephant gift for work. $25 limit and gift cards are out of the question. I’m trying to go for gender neutral. I already did a lego castle last year. Snuggies have become passé. Some coworkers like to bring liquor, but that sends an inappropriate message. At least two of my coworkers are doing starbucks mugs. So now what am I left with? I can’t do sports stuff, since everyone’s a fan of different teams. BBQ equipment is out of season. Ahh poop. White elephant gifts should not be this difficult.

2 comments:

deBOrah said...

aeropress.

or, i got this for my brother for christmas

http://www.amazon.com/Furniture-Creations-34302-Cotton-Padded/dp/B000N7VK72/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1323922488&sr=8-3

he has the advantage of setting this up to have an ocean front view.. but it could still be cool in a fenced-in backyard :D

Jack Zhu said...

ahh...chair's nice, but amazon won't get here in time. Aeropress might work tho. I might have a bit of explaining to do at the gift exchange: "no it's not a horse syringe..."