Monday, October 29, 2012

the storm’s-a-brewin’

**This post is for my east coast cousins. I’ll definitely be praying for you today.**

I can’t really imagine what you guys are going through. I mean we have tough weather every once in a while here, but a rainy day isn’t really anything compared to a snowstorm, or in your current case, a hurricane. All I know about hurricanes are what I see on TV and wikipedia. Fun fact: hurricanes are only in the northern hemisphere – in the other hemisphere it’s a cyclone (I would imagine that fact is less fun if you’re in the middle of one). Anyways, hope you guys are safe and indoors. Watch out for things that are blowing in the wind such as mailboxes, patio furniture, etc, and hopefully you guys are staying dry too.

I leave you with this parting off-the-wall thought, since it is Monday (today’s is my weekly glass-half-full day). I suppose you guys could view this as being kinda lucky? No work today and you have perfect kite weather. Just remember to hang on tight to that string.

No comments: