Friday, November 11, 2011

100 words | 11.11.11

Interesting day today. Days like this don’t really come around a lot. I wonder how many people in hospitals around the world will be bribing their doctors so they can get their baby out today (maybe at 11:11:11am)? I wonder how many people are going to try to get married in vegas today? I’m sure there’s going to be wedding chapels offering marriage licenses for $111 or something like that. I’m also surprised not more stores have $11 sales today. Oh well… in any case, this post is just to say… glad I’m not a doctor or a minister today.

2 comments:

deBOrah said...

per your post, i averaged the # of babies born each day over the last 4 weeks compared to the # born yesterday. no significant increase =/

Jack Zhu said...

ahh thanks...now all i need is the statistical data from a wedding chapel.