Saturday, November 12, 2011

100 words | coffee gum

Yes, in theory this was a superb idea. I like coffee flavor. I like gum. So, as I reached for the package on the shelf next to the checkout stand, I thought to myself, what could be better than coffee gum? Sadly, this was not a marriage of goods that has a happy ending. No, no, this… was a disaster. As I chewed this brown concoction, a feeling of disgust rose from deep inside. This, gum was an abomination. Oh Lotte, you have failed me spectacularly. By the way, would anyone like what remains of a five pack of gum?

1 comment:

Brian Cho said...

really?? i remember back when I was a kid, i think there used to be coffee flavored gum that was ok. it was the type of gum that gives off this great flavor for the first 20 seconds, and then the gum just turns hard afterwards. haha